As a member of the Stratagem team, you will work on a range of interesting public policy and political engagement projects. You will learn the importance of customer focus, team work and politics.
Your three months with us is a great foundation for a career in public affairs as we proactively support your career and professional development. Many of our former colleagues now work in influencing role in charities, industry groups, universities and even here at Stratagem.
- Educated to degree level;
- Good research, writing and communication skills;
- A keen interest in politics, public policy and campaigning;
- Knowledge of the structures of governance;
- Initiative, a professional attitude and a desire to learn.
This placement will reimburse reasonable travel expenses, as well as lunch costs.
We are not currently recruiting for our internship programme. However please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com to register your interest for when applications reopen.