All Stratagem staff have experience in both local and regional campaigning which has given us valuable insight into the most beneficial means of running campaigns.
With a solid understanding of the Northern Ireland political and policy landscape and an in-depth knowledge of community issues, as well as experience of coalitions, membership bodies and alliances, Stratagem is uniquely placed to guide and advise organisations on how to run well-managed and focused campaigns. We can advise you on the strategy and tactics to help win profile and support.
Stratagem can provide the full range of campaign services for clients including:
- Undertake research and provide listings;
- Identify your needs and objectives;
- Help clarify and develop your key messages;
- Stakeholder identification, profiling and mapping (of your targets);
- Advise on the best and most appropriate tactics;
- Advise on the best methods of new media;
- Provide policy and political briefings; and
- Act as the key point of contact (this is particularly effective when managing coalitions).